This next recipe has been a craving of mine for over a week now!
Mmmmm! Chicken, artichoke, white wine and parm cheese is always a great combination! The sun dried tomatoes and asparagus gave this dish great added flavor. And both were in my fridge so I thought what the heck throw them in there!
My craving was crushed! I was so pleased with how the dish turned out! Another awesome achievement for me with this dish was the pictures! I got a new camera for Christmas and I have been non-stop playing and learning about photography. I have been trying to figure out a place, with good lighting to take my pictures. I think I have found that place! ( my amazing neighbors have a much better back yard then I do) With a little more work, my pictures will soon be on their way to incredible!
So what are you craving?
4 thin sliced Chicken breast
1 14oz can Artichoke hearts
1/4 cup Sun dried Tomatoes
1 cup Parm Cheese
1 cup dry White Wine ( like a Pinot Gris or Savignon Blanc)
A handful of chopped Asparagus
1 tbsp minced Garlic
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 teaspoon Flour
2 tbsp Butter
1 box Angel hair pasta
S & P
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic in olive oil until brown.
- Brown the chicken on both sides. Then transfer to a plate. About 3 mins a side.
- In the same saute pan add artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, and asparagus. Cook until asparagus is bright green. About 5 mins.
- Add 1/2 cup of parm cheese and white wine. Allow to boil.
- Add chicken back to saute pan and cover. Allow chicken to cook, about 10 mins.
- Remove chicken and stain liquid and set aside. Keep chicken and the fixings warm.
- Add the liquid back to the pan. Add flour and butter. Mix until butter is melted and flour is incorporated. Allow your liquid to reduce.
- Once your liquid is almost reduce to half, add another 1/2 cup of parm cheese and S&P to taste. Allow liquid to thicken.
- Server over angel hair pasta.
Notes: While the pasta is hot I like to add parm cheese and olive oil!