Image Map

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Food Challenge: Which country produces the most pineapples?

I love pineapples but I don't eat them!


I know that sounds weird, but I just don't like the taste of them.  What I do adore about pineapple is it's prickly shape.  I can't get enough pineapple decorations in my kitchen.  I have five different sets of pineapple S&P shakers! My most favorite pineapple of them all, is the tattoo I have on my wrist!




The pineapple is an international sign of hospitality. If you used to have a pineapple in your window, passing travelers took that as a sign of an inn. Early American hostesses use to use them as a warm and welcoming dinner table center piece. This tropical fruit is used in so many different recipes, from desserts to pizzas!! This weeks food challenge has to do with this juicy fruit.  Lets see if you can answer this pineapple trivia.


Which country produces the most pineapples?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis