Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags


Who doesn't love Christmas & free printable?



I have seen some awesome free printables out there and I was super excited to try to create my own. When I first sat down to create my own printables I had a hard time coming up with something to make.


With Christmas fast approaching I knew that I wanted them to be Christmas themed. After going shopping for some presents, I knew that I had to make my own gift tags!



After working on them for seem to be like forever I finally created something I was proud of. Now that I know how to make my own printables I have so many ideas of things that I want to create. Making printables is so addicting!

So here is my very first set of free printables! I hope that you enjoy them to. If you would like to print them out then just click here



Do you like making free printables too? Have any great advice for a newbe? I would love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. I love these printables! Thanks for sharing them.
    Hey, your burlap wreath was one of the most viewed posts on last week's Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. Stop by and see it featured this week?
    Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis